Thursday, February 28, 2013

Prescription Sunglasses & an Olympic Swimmer

Oh blog, I'm sorry I've been neglecting you this year. I don't know what's gotten into me, but I hope you will accept my apology!

This morning I woke up and went to the eye doctor to pick up my new prescription sunglasses. They're SO nice to have! I've never had a nice pair of sunglasses so this is quite the treat. They're the right prescription, polarized, and COACH! Ballinnnn


For the past two days at my office, Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte has been visiting with one of our attorneys. I wanted to get a picture with him so bad, but I couldn't bring myself to ask him! Oh wellz!

SPRING BREAK IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!! Monday will officially kick it off and I'm thrilled! I've got a list of things I want to get done around the house, and I made an appointment in the middle of the week to redeem an old LivingSocial coupon I got for a mani/pedi! I also took off Friday because I want to go to the beach, but I don't have a clue what the weather is supposed to be like. Who cares, either way, next weekend I have a three day weekend! Woo!!!!

We're going camping this weekend - maybe our last time for a while. I'm excited but it's going to be REALLY cold when the sun goes down. The weatherman says the low Saturday night is like 38 or something. Brr.....I'll survive though, V is really warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment