Sunday, April 28, 2013

What a Wonderful Weekend

Yesterday started with an awesome yoga sesh. Then my sister, cousin and Maddox came over and we spent some time in/by the pool...went to lunch...napped, then went shopping and bought the cutest jeans EVAR at Kohl's for under $5!

Then this morning after sleeping in for a bit, we headed out to the beach! Pretty disappointing trip to the beach, I have to admit. It was raining practically the whole time we were there, but I still had a good time spending all of the time with my V <3


When we got home, V cleaned up the yard and I cleaned up the inside of the house. Spent some more time by/in the pool, and going to yoga soon! This weekend has made for one happy Jessicat. Not to mention my first semester at UCF is OVER! I have a little over 2 weeks off before the summer semester starts and I'm only taking online classes over the summer, so its still sort of like a break from school since I don't have to actually go. Hooray for technology!

This week is turning from April to May. Summer is here and my birthday is approaching! 26 this year...holy crow!


No comments:

Post a Comment