Monday, April 29, 2013

Math Final

Well...I just Skyped with my math professor to get the grade for my final.....a 77%. Yuck. I guess I did about as good as I thought, I was just hoping that I did better. Overall, my grade in the class right now is an 86%, but he's giving us a 3 point curve, which would put me at an 89%. He hasn't added in our participation grades yet, which I believe was 10% of our grade, so after that gets added in, I should HOPEFULLY be at a low A. Which is FIIIINE with me, an A is an A...especially in math! Fingers crossed! I think final grades are posted in the next week or two. All I can do is hope!

I just have to say that I'm so glad that class is over. I don't have to take another math class again in my life. Ever. Never. Goodbye mathematics, you will not be missed!!!

It's nice to wake up on a Monday morning and not have to be at school. Woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment